Review: So bio etic Organic Anjou eye cream
ORGANIC ANJOU ROSE FACE CARE
Anti-aging for normal to dry skin
This cream comes into a pump bottle in plastic and is very handy for hygiene but not so much for saving product. I find one pump delivers too much product for 2 eyes. Remember that we only need one rice grain -uncooked - for both eyes!
The scent is a really light, rose like scent, very subtle. This rose eye cream is described as anti aging, moisturizing. it also says that wiith its soft formula, it suits the fragile skin around the eyes, this eye contour care works to deliver cutaneous moisture and protection.
With regards to the protection no doubt due to the vitamin E, wich is a potent anti oxidant.But as for the moisture I am disappointed in the finished application of the product. When you apply it, it sort of stretch or lift the eye area.Now this product is made for dry/mature skin , so I am not sure a dry skin will appreciate a lifting,skin tighenning result.While its texture stays light and creamy I was disappointed whn I had this tigh effect on my eye area.
- FOTD : lancome brun adoré
- My Douglas skincare
- Makeup tutorial : Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan
- Makeup tutorial : cut crease glitter and for party!
- golden skin tatoo
- The perfect Eyebrow tutorial
- Makeup tutorial : earthy cut crease for beginners
- Review Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush Set
- review : cosmetics made in france
- Contest on my french channel
- Review: So bio etic Organic Anjou eye cream
- Makeup tutorial : smoky eyes for beginners
No items to display