Review : ME:EX pink pong pong blush
mon petit blush pink pong pong
What I love about this blush is the packaging and the easy way to use it. You can carry it in your handbag.
The creamy texture but dense enough provides you good control of product on he skin but also blends well.
I chose this cold, fresh and delicate pinky shade that I can wear every day for a glowy effect and pink or even as a highlight.
The other one was more of a peachy tone.Its colour payoff and longevity on the skin for a cream blush is good, knowing that I have oily skin.
On the photo I only wear blush and a little bit of concealer.
Where to buy? the face shop
we are in love with the packaging and the texture of the product
The blend is very easy on the skin and stays for 5 to 6 hours with oily skin and not powder.
review : youth liberator by YSL
Lancôme Hydra Mask Review
golden skin tatoo for christmas or new year's eve
Review Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush Set
- FOTD : lancome brun adoré
- My Douglas skincare
- Makeup tutorial : Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan
- Makeup tutorial : cut crease glitter and for party!
- golden skin tatoo
- The perfect Eyebrow tutorial
- Makeup tutorial : earthy cut crease for beginners
- Review Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush Set
- review : cosmetics made in france
- Contest on my french channel
- Review: So bio etic Organic Anjou eye cream
- Makeup tutorial : smoky eyes for beginners
No items to display