Donate for Talia's fav charity
Even though I am french, I have been so sad to hear about Talia's departure. She was an amazing teen.
But this is not the reason I write this article, I write to lzt you know you can be part of the growth of her charity
This is so easy, all you have to do to help fund raising is purchase a legging she designed with ROMWE fashion team and $5 will be donated
only few units left so be quick :)
the designs are unique and trendy I looove the makeup lipstick one and the lips :)
At the same time, fund raiser for Talia’s favorite charity started!
For each pair of leggings sold, $5 will be donated from Sep 27th to Oct 11th.
Talia said “make up is my wig”, so she suggested some makeup-inspired images to print on the leggings. Here are the leggings that Talia and Romwe Design Team designed together in the past May: Colorful Lip-print, Red Lip-print, Lipstick print.
But after the leggings arrived, Talia was not able to enjoy them, as she was too sick.
We know that Talia is with us forever. Also we will donate to Talia’s favorite charity, BASE Camp Children 's Cancer Foundation, to help more children and bring hope home for the children who are fighting child cancer.
thanks for reading guys!
have a fab day and keep smiling!!
Lancôme Hydra Mask Review
Discover the Douglas Beauty system products
hi guys! I am back after few months of absence but I wanted to thank all of you around the globe for your comments on my blog and especially about my post with regards to the review I made for the bb creams I am litterally astonished reading all of your …
- FOTD : lancome brun adoré
- My Douglas skincare
- Makeup tutorial : Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan
- Makeup tutorial : cut crease glitter and for party!
- golden skin tatoo
- The perfect Eyebrow tutorial
- Makeup tutorial : earthy cut crease for beginners
- Review Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush Set
- review : cosmetics made in france
- Contest on my french channel
- Review: So bio etic Organic Anjou eye cream
- Makeup tutorial : smoky eyes for beginners
No items to display