I had never tried a base coat NYX cosmetics, now that's done! When I take care of my nails properly, they are generally in good condition but then I recently my nails had some ridges. So i was lookng for a new basecoat as my Vipera diamond was nearly dying and i decided on this Ridge Filler base coat.
the product contains 15 ml glass bottle without cheap for the price, very elegant.
its rectangular brush allows you a good control when applied and the product density is sufficient to provide you full coverage of the nail in 3 strokes. The black tip and handle the product are made with a great lenght so it helps you to have a good control when applying the product.
Color / Intensity:
base coat are normally colorless, transparent. This got me even more surprised that it contains tiny glittery particles barely visible that gives you a healthy glow to your nail. Just one layer is enough of course, but with two layers the nail irecovers this fresh and clean look which I love!
Very fast! this basecoat dries very quickly and I was very surprised!
Aed 10/2 euros
my nails are stronger and do not split
the basecoat longevity on my nails with nothing on top has been a week and I reapplied a second layer because my nails had grown!No cracks and lasted a long time!
I will see you next time!have a fab day!
- FOTD : lancome brun adoré
- My Douglas skincare
- Makeup tutorial : Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan
- Makeup tutorial : cut crease glitter and for party!
- golden skin tatoo
- The perfect Eyebrow tutorial
- Makeup tutorial : earthy cut crease for beginners
- Review Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush Set
- review : cosmetics made in france
- Contest on my french channel
- Review: So bio etic Organic Anjou eye cream
- Makeup tutorial : smoky eyes for beginners
No items to display