products used for this tutorial
- eye shadow base
- crease with a duo from mac mainly used melba blusher
- MAC rule
- camel mica powder coastal scents
- Inglot gel liner
- Inglot eyeliner khol
- eyelashes by MAC #20
- eyebrow pencil lingering by MAC
studio sculpt MAC NW20
bronzer/blush MAC prism
highlighter camel mica powder coastal scent
lipgloss by MAC
I also wanted to share my nail polish with you
the brush is quite large and rigid. With an easy to use texture, I did not have any particular problem for the application.
Intensity / pigments/drying
the product formulagave me a good color pay off and lasted for a week.
we love the intensity and longevity of the product
we didn't like the white end cap that is a bit big
grand total: 4/5
Here's the lipstick & Face it The Face shop a nice orange with a hint of pink, just enough nude with a touch of color
The packaging makes me think about the By Terry lipstick color, this beautiful dark purple , black orchid depth.It is very moisturizing and the color lasts about 2 hours (knowing that I drink a lot of alcohol WATER! And I talk a lot!)
I can see that with the bb cream - which between you and mee ! I would do a super-awesome review soon (ahh!! subscribe so you can't miss it! ! I am on hello cotton, follow me there!! it's more fun!) So I was saying, with the bb cream on , we see that it really corresponds to the Korean market , it looks so good with soft peachy pink lips and porcelain skin, with a beautiful pink blush cold pink! fresh as the morning corean dew!
I am very satisfied with the long lasting effect,the price, the color and the packaging!
I'll let you pay them a visit here
I thank you for passing by today and I will see you tomorrow for a great NYX adventure! :)
As always, don't forget: KEEP SMILING!
Love from your fav'frenchie!
- FOTD : lancome brun adoré
- My Douglas skincare
- Makeup tutorial : Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan
- Makeup tutorial : cut crease glitter and for party!
- golden skin tatoo
- The perfect Eyebrow tutorial
- Makeup tutorial : earthy cut crease for beginners
- Review Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush Set
- review : cosmetics made in france
- Contest on my french channel
- Review: So bio etic Organic Anjou eye cream
- Makeup tutorial : smoky eyes for beginners
No items to display